6 hour kick for nothing

yeah I'm not gonna do either bruv because I don't owe him an apology and I also don't deserve the mutes- the kicks and any ban
Look mate, I've directed hundreds of missions across the web with moderators to hunt down and ban, and make them pay either their reputation or real life money. You mess with the bull, you WILL GET THE HORNS

Last edited:
jesus no. do you know how exhausting that'd be. if you're interested in that you should look at the forum in kidschat.net then. because currently I don't have the time or energy to do that. I also don't feel the need to just yet when you have enough being shown to you now with all this
If that's the case, noone can understand you, since we don't know the beginning

Look mate, I've directed hundreds of missions across the web with moderators to hunt down and ban, and make them pay either their reputation or real life money. I already have your IP and every last bit of info in a document, you mess with the bull, you WILL GET THE HORNS
-oh I'm so scared- hearing this won't shift me yk? I'm really stubborn for one- and I do not care- about what you have over me. I do not care- about what you've done or achieved as a moderator- I do not care about my IP or my info. And don't even- think this is gonna get to the level where- me paying money for this will be a thing. sorry but I am just not moved by this at all. This stands. and I'm not gonna be marginalized by anyone

If that's the case, noone can understand you, since we don't know the beginning
you literally asked for it- and I said you can go read it there. I'm giving it to you pretty much. all I said is I won't type it here cuz I don't have that time or energy and I dont see the need

-oh I'm so scared- hearing this won't shift me yk? I'm really stubborn for one- and I do not care- about what you have over me. I do not care- about what you've done or achieved as a moderator- I do not care about my IP or my info. And don't even- think this is gonna get to the level where- me paying money for this will be a thing. sorry but I am just not moved by this at all. This stands. and I'm not gonna be marginalized by anyone
Then you're getting the horns, meet me at the forum DMS, unless if you apologize.

So I don't seem to find the evidence of why Steven said these things in the attachments. Therefore can you please provide more key evidence?
Thank you.
sigh. I said he said these things because he's been upset with me over a dumb quiz room. I explained it. and I don't exactly have screenshots that will show that as I didnt' take any of when he began to be mad at me and start doing this

sigh. I said he said these things because he's been upset with me over a dumb quiz room. I explained it. and I don't exactly have screenshots that will show that as I didnt' take any of when he began to be mad at me and start doing this
So that means you only provided an explanation not an evidence?

Then you're getting the horns, meet me at the forum DMS, unless if you apologize.
was that supposed to scare me? the all caps- the "GET OVER HERE"? plus you closed the conversation so thats why I had to bring it here. so yeah I'm not stepping down tho

Attachments

• SKNDKFLSDKL.PNG
    SKNDKFLSDKL.PNG
    51.9 KB · Views: 10
That isnt supposed to scare you wise man, that was supposed to make you get on the dms but it seems youve passed that point of intelligence. Very well, lets speak like gentlemen and watch as I can pin you down slowly
was that supposed to scare me? the all caps- the "GET OVER HERE"? plus you closed the conversation so thats why I had to bring it here. so yeah I'm not stepping down tho

So that means you only provided an explanation not an evidence?
I don't have screenshots of literally -everything-. idk why you expect me to. and I believe the explanation's enough for the more relevant people who know him and me

That isnt supposed to scare you wise man, that was supposed to make you get on the dms but it seems youve passed that point of intelligence. Very well, lets speak like gentlemen and watch as I can pin you down slowly
you said to meet you there- I assumed you wanted to speak with me privately for some reason.. but you just wanted to say something bcuz you even closed it. anyways. insulting my intelligence in any way isn't really- anything... you've shown- to go wild before going "gentleman" (this without being provoked like I had been) . you're no better than me it seems. right?

I don't have screenshots of literally -everything-. idk why you expect me to. and I believe the explanation's enough for the more relevant people who know him and me
Well I expect you to have evidence in order to defend yourself (if that is what you want do). Because nothing works if there is not evidence. You do not have key evidence, Steven does not have evidence either. So this means these arguments don't mean anything at all. It is useless to argue about this anymore if there isn't even a support.

Well I expect you to have evidence in order to defend yourself (if that is what you want do). Because nothing works if there is not evidence. You do not have key evidence, Steven does not have evidence either. So this means these arguments don't mean anything at all. It is useless to argue about this anymore if there isn't even a support.
Damien provided screenshots

umm. you say that as if I have no evidence at all just because I didn't have a screenshot of that particular one- explanation and witnesses are enough for that- I have those. now it's Steven who has no evidence to really back the things he's done to me. and that's what I'm also showing to invalidate what he's doing

Damien provided screenshots
I did not say he did not provide screen shots. He provided screenshots that only include Steven criticizing, but not evidence why Steven is doing this. And for this, Damien only provided an explanation and expects people that know him and Steven to take it as an evidence. Therefore I am trying to say that he does not have key evidence, which does not mean he did not provide anything.

umm. you say that as if I have no evidence at all just because I didn't have a screenshot of that particular one- explanation and witnesses are enough for that- I have those. now it's Steven who has no evidence to really back the things he's done to me. and that's what I'm also showing to invalidate what he's doing
I did not say you have no evidence. I am just saying that everything happens for a reason, and you did not provide evidence why he decided to do this. Again, an explanation is no reliable evidence.