6 hour kick for nothing

Damien

This time I didn't even log in. he was in kidschat.net the same time I was- and I have him on ignore- meaning I'm not even talking to him. Then he decides to go and place a 6 hour kick on my account bcuz apparently I have a "KOS" order. And then he lied about the reason for the kick saying that I threatened to release his personal info or whatever- meanwhile I wasnt even talking with him! I wasn't online on here so when I logged on I was greeted with that 6 hour kick. here are screenshots of him and I in the room at the time he kicked me. they show that I didn't even speak to him. I unignored for a bit so that I could take screenshots of him.. he was even talking about it there.

Attachments

• moiomsdomisdmiomiod.PNG
    moiomsdomisdmiomiod.PNG
    18.6 KB · Views: 33
  • kidschakdjnsd.PNG
    kidschakdjnsd.PNG
    44.3 KB · Views: 35
  • kidschakklfsdmklf.PNG
    kidschakklfsdmklf.PNG
    62.7 KB · Views: 37
  • kidschakldsl.PNG
    kidschakldsl.PNG
    46.4 KB · Views: 33
  • kidscharklerfwel.PNG
    kidscharklerfwel.PNG
    88.5 KB · Views: 28
  • zzz.PNG
    zzz.PNG
    56.8 KB · Views: 27
  • zppzpzpzpzp.PNG
    zppzpzpzpzp.PNG
    21.5 KB · Views: 25
  • kidschat,df,df.PNG
    kidschat,df,df.PNG
    67.9 KB · Views: 21
  • kidschat....PNG
    kidschat....PNG
    78.5 KB · Views: 18
  • kids-chat.2saklmkl.PNG
    kids-chat.2saklmkl.PNG
    73.3 KB · Views: 27
alright so I proceeded to add all other things that kinda show what i've been saying. some of how he acts on the other site even without me saying anything and also some on this site when I do nothing wrong to him. I can only attach ten. so I'm gonna continue from here with more.

and some of these are for the recent kick. the ones in which I have my username in russian are from that particular timeline that he kicked me

here are more

Attachments

• kids-chat.3.PNG
    kids-chat.3.PNG
    30.6 KB · Views: 18
  • kids-chat--.PNG
    kids-chat--.PNG
    56.8 KB · Views: 19
  • kids-chat1.PNG
    kids-chat1.PNG
    80.6 KB · Views: 19
  • kidschatkldf.PNG
    kidschatkldf.PNG
    25.5 KB · Views: 19
  • kidschhjajkd.PNG
    kidschhjajkd.PNG
    102.7 KB · Views: 17
  • kidschjdk.PNG
    kidschjdk.PNG
    67.4 KB · Views: 15
  • kidscjhsjk.PNG
    kidscjhsjk.PNG
    53.5 KB · Views: 15
  • kidsdchcjk.PNG
    kidsdchcjk.PNG
    25.6 KB · Views: 15
  • kidshcakld.PNG
    kidshcakld.PNG
    64.4 KB · Views: 15
  • kidsjkdjk.PNG
    kidsjkdjk.PNG
    44.5 KB · Views: 18
and these are all I could organize for now and in such little time, I was gonna make a whole new thread with them ever since my other one somehow "disappeared"-- yh right. so yeah. its just messy unfortunately, I've been kinda packed with some work.. so here they are ig

Attachments

• kidskj dsjk.PNG
    kidskj dsjk.PNG
    71.6 KB · Views: 9
these are all of him provoking me in the other site when I hadn't said anything to him- of him planning to mute/kick/ban me here on that site for no real reason, and some of the period right when the kick happened. where I had him on ignore and wasnt even talking to him- but he claims- I was threatening him and stalking him- so there. there they are. and heck these are only some of my screenshots of him not even all of them

You have been stalking me all the way from kidschat.net. You have threatened to expose my personal information. You need to be banned and from now you will be loop-kicked.

You have been stalking me all the way from kidschat.net. You have threatened to expose my personal information. You need to be banned and from now you will be loop-kicked.
I didn't stalk you from here- I've been on your site way before you started feuding with me like this. Plus I ignored you there but you still never leave me alone. You're also really lying about the personal info thing as I never threatened you with that. we were long past that. and you're just bringing it up again to give yourself a reason to kick me. like I said you'll fabricate anything to do that.

I didn't stalk you from here- I've been on your site way before you started feuding with me like this. Plus I ignored you there but you still never leave me alone. You're also really lying about the personal info thing as I never threatened you with that. we were long past that. and you're just bringing it up again to give yourself a reason to kick me. like I said you'll fabricate anything to do that.
Of course you will say that. I don't believe a thing you said. You said you have DID. Who knows when you are real and when you are other identities. You are a personal threat to me. I have my entitlement to be safe in the chat too.

Of course you will say that. I don't believe a thing you said. You said you have DID. Who knows when you are real and when you are other identities. You are a personal threat to me. I have my entitlement to be safe in the chat too.
who's even talking about that now? you're bringing up a past issue that has been closed-- you called for a truce YOURSELF at some point. and it was put behind us. You got mad at me because of that quiz room. and everyone knows it.

Bobafox knows what you did to me too. Unfortunately, my younger brother doesn't wanna get involved. Truce? I don't do truce with criminals.

Bobafox knows what you did to me too. Unfortunately, my younger brother doesn't wanna get involved. Truce? I don't do truce with criminals.
and even sam is ok with me now. more so than you. why do you think he doesnt want involvement

View attachment 185
That's why you need to get banned. You said leave you to the revenge on me.
Sarwa was referring to my post when she even said that? or I don't know why she's saying it's revenge. but I never said anything about it. and now you're just gonna lie about it again. I told her to leave me to it- as in to not judge or anything. as in to leave me to my troubles-- how did I say I'm taking revenge??

I will get Atilla to ban you for my safety reasons. End of story!
I thought you deleted that thread of mine once. Which would've explained a lot for everyone and gave them a lot more insight on this. but apparently mods can't do that. and the admin would be able to see the deleted thread. So idk what you did. or if you did anything to make that happen. so I won't accuse. but all the screenshots. you know I have more right? of your friend wall posts? proof that you're the one provoking and coming after me? plus your screenshots are from the past. something we resolved. wait till Kevin hears you regurgitated it this much. matter of fact I already told him. now I'm just waiting to send him all the screenshots. all of them

I thought you deleted that thread of mine once. Which would've explained a lot for everyone and gave them a lot more insight on this. but apparently mods can't do that. and the admin would be able to see the deleted thread. So idk what you did. or if you did anything to make that happen. so I won't accuse. but all the screenshots. you know I have more right? of your friend wall posts? proof that you're the one provoking and coming after me? plus your screenshots are from the past. something we resolved. wait till Kevin hears you regurgitated it this much. matter of fact I already told him. now I'm just waiting to send him all the screenshots. all of them
This brings out your true colors about how much you want to destroy my reputation.

I understand that people would give huge amounts of exposure and damage people want to cause to a person to take advantage of themselves but it is his personal safety, ik i interrogate and expose people but i do that for the good, not for the advantage, and also fr, who even needs advantages, chat sites are made to make friends and chat, not destroy someone's reputation dude-

*Reposted, wrong forums post