The Caves And Cliffs Update, And How I Feel About It.

Doctor Doom

If you arent involved in Minecraft, this post is one you wont understand.

Breathtaking caves, countless new items, and wonderful mobs.

The 1.17 update (Caves And Cliffs) was every Minecrafter's dream.

And on October 3, 2020, the 1.17 update was announced.

Nothing matched the beauty and the amazement of the update... But, will this change Minecraft forever?

Let's face it, diamonds are easier to find, Minecraft is 10x deeper, and wardens now spawn... but everything is going to change the second the update is announced and played on not as a snapshot but as an actual version.

What is gonna change is the pain we had to find diamonds and other ores, the islands and world generation, the beef you should have on your computer (FPS and how fast your computer works), and mobs (since mobs start to spawn differently in worlds, some spawn with less enchanted armor and others spawn in wide ranges).

If you're gonna tell me its gonna be cool, it wont. When I tried to play the snapshot for the first time, I felt like I was in a different computer, I felt like I was playing on a developer's console rather than being the average Minecraft user I am. You'll feel different and stuff will start to happen... over time the you'll miss the previous version and then... then Minecraft will never be the same again.