Literally a wolfie hate thread

turdoo_

Here is where we post everything bad wolfie has done either with modding or just being a general asshole to the entire kidschat community <3
i'll start.
1. She has a thing for SmileForTheGhost and she didnt get her way and so she targets him, using his wrong pronouns, ect.
2. She comes for me, only because im dating SmileForTheGhost
3. Doxxed Panzer III and SmileForTheGhost (wtf?)
4. She likes coming onto these chats to harass CHILDREN.
5. She's mentally insane and likes to deny it and then take it out on chats like these
6. Shes a genuine sadistic, pedophilic, psychotic, narcissistic freakshow.
7. She unleashes genuine terror upon some people on Kids-chat.
8. She sits on other chats jus like Kids Chat yet she STILL feels attached to this one and obligated to come back all of the time.
9. She attempts to doxx Atillazoid, yet fails.
10. She acts like shes still dating Steven nz calling him "teddy bear" ect, when she is not dating him and they have been broken up.
Last but not least, She attempted grooming SmileForTheGhost and when that failed she got mad because she didnt get her way and so she started to target him.

Not sure if this is gonna get take down or not, Sorry if this is against any rules.

Last edited:
When she was a moderator on kids chat I remember her being rude to some of the users or making them feel like she hated them, then she randomly started being nice to them to like lure them in I guess ? One of them was sadly me, regret it

Here is where we post everything bad wolfie has done either with modding or just being a general asshole to the entire kidschat community <3
i'll start.
1. She has a thing for SmileForTheGhost and she didnt get her way and so she targets him, using his wrong pronouns, ect.
2. She comes for me, only because im dating SmileForTheGhost
3. Doxxed Panzer III and SmileForTheGhost (wtf?)
4. She likes coming onto these chats to harass CHILDREN.
5. She's mentally insane and likes to deny it and then take it out on chats like these
6. Shes a genuine sadistic, pedophilic, psychotic, narcissistic freakshow.
7. She unleashes genuine terror upon some people on Kids-chat.
8. She sits on other chats jus like Kids Chat yet she STILL feels attached to this one and obligated to come back all of the time.
9. She attempts to doxx Atillazoid, yet fails.
10. She acts like shes still dating Steven nz calling him "teddy bear" ect, when she is not dating him and they have been broken up.
Last but not least, She attempted grooming SmileForTheGhost and when that failed she got mad because she didnt get her way and so she started to target him.

Not sure if this is gonna get take down or not, Sorry if this is against any rules.

Peace was never an option, so Atilla banned her-