I got banned.

LofisGhost

I got banned because i was spamming BLM In the chat because a racists kept saying "White power" and "All African Americans should die" i do not deserve to be banned i was letting them know that they where hurting my feeling and i had to stand up for something :) please unban me i did not mean to make to mods mad or disrespected.

That's the point of trolling, to make you scream and reply back with trolling. You were banned for previous strikes too, not just that. I have warned you tons of times for your actions in main but you didn't listen. We cannot verify if you're the person who's spamming the chat everytime.

That's the point of trolling, to make you scream and reply back with trolling. You were banned for previous strikes too, not just that. I have warned you tons of times for your actions in main but you didn't listen. We cannot verify if you're the person who's spamming the chat everytime.
DUDE I WAS NOT TROLLING THERE WAS ANOTHER PERSON BEAING RACSIST AND I SPAMMED BLM LIKE BRUH, i no troll