May I please have mod : 3

baddie34

I am asking for mod and I'm willing to do what every it takes. The reason i am asking for mod is because i got back on the site just now and btw i was an user for i think 2 year if not less and i had to make a new acc because im not sure but i think i got banned or something anyway when i joined there were no mods on there and i was very worried for some of the users on the chat and there are user inside the chat asking very disgusting and inappropriate questions in pms and i know that this is not ok and it needs to stop so if you could please give a few users or just me or not even me it doesn't matter we need mods please and thank you ☺️

And if I can't have mod the least you guys can do is be active im tired of getting pms like this thats probably the reason half of the old users left the chat them selfs

Attachments

• SharedScreenshot.jpg
    SharedScreenshot.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 8
I am asking for mod and I'm willing to do what every it takes. The reason i am asking for mod is because i got back on the site just now and btw i was an user for i think 2 year if not less and i had to make a new acc because im not sure but i think i got banned or something anyway when i joined there were no mods on there and i was very worried for some of the users on the chat and there are user inside the chat asking very disgusting and inappropriate questions in pms and i know that this is not ok and it needs to stop so if you could please give a few users or just me or not even me it doesn't matter we need mods please and thank you ☺️
posting this 873240023402340923 years later but idc. Begging for mod makes your chances of getting the position very slim now. Just because a mod isn't on doesn't mean the end of the world. report the message or PM and when any of us get on we will take care of it.

.hopefully