Very wrong kick

Damien

So I got kicked for saying what I believe is the truth about someone. This guy is entitled and believes the top position in some useless quiz room automatically belongs to him, and that people aren't allowed to play as good and/or better than him. He's mad at me because he believes I play unfairly as I have vip and some of the questions in the quiz room are only answerable by vips. Because they are censored words. Now this is legal in the other site we're on. Idk if it is here. But he kicks me for telling some girl who asked abt it--why doesnt he want me here or sumth like that- and I say- because he believes that noone should play as much as him-- Reason-- "False Allegiations"
Mod?- Steven nz. Now did I even break a rule? No I don't think so even if this certainly didn't deserve a kick. He has a grudge against me from another chat and he was looking for anything- literally any little reason to kick me or eventually get me banned. Hell he might even try to silence me or delete my thread or sumth if he can. Isn't this kind of corrupt- like this is abusing authority or sumth. Very wrong kick

Attachments

• accusati.PNG
    accusati.PNG
    18.3 KB · Views: 17
According to our moderator Steven NZ, You've been tracking him in other websites and verbally harrasing him. You've been telling people that Bobafox is the same person with Steven NZ, in both this site and kidschat.net. Also he has ignored you in other websites, but you still manage to find him. Any thoughts?

According to our moderator Steven NZ, You've been tracking him in other websites and verbally harrasing him. You've been telling people that Bobafox is the same person with Steven NZ, in both this site and kidschat.net. Also he has ignored you in other websites, but you still manage to find him. Any thoughts?
1- I never tracked him, and I admit to us having serious feuds in the other site that got really personal between the two of us. And I got banned for my threats at the time but wasn't gotten rid of by that and I did kept on coming back whilst avoiding him. When the admin of that site struck a deal with me to stop with the plan I was considering to execute.. which I'll tell you in confidence. anyways this deal was that me and steven and sam would not fight and no one was to start provoking the other. and that I was to stop my plan and then he'd let me back on legally. I accepted and we were past that. He looked past it too. but I did not like him after that, I still felt bitter towards him. but I left him alone. but he wouldn't do the same and would still provoke me in any way he could after he didnt like how i played in the quiz room. so he started provoking me again bcuz of that.. even using my gf. So about me apparently "harassing" him- lemme just tell you now that it was not one sided and he's the one who kept poking at me even. Over the same stupid thing- the quiz room.
2- I never- I repeat NEVER- believed or falsely accused him and his brother sam aka bobafox of being the same person. in either site. I spoke about this in that thread of mine that I told you disappeared somehow. if you'd seen it before he said that you'd understand. anyways. I know him well. I know he has two brothers. And I know they don't share accounts or anything like that. I never accused him and he's lying about that. if you looked at the ss I sent you of the second kick. you'll see how he changed the meaning of what I said. and without confirming even. what I meant was that he doesnt like when I play there. so I'm saying that when he saw me- he switched sites so he could stop me from playing on both and kind of hinder my progress. which is why I said oh you dont wanna play there anymore so you come here right?

and lastly- he ignored me. but he was still slandering me and saying things about me and my gf. Its obviously trouble seeking. besides. I said nothing too bad to him when I messaged past the ignores- I just kept saying "you went too far"

I just wish my other thread didnt disappear. give me time. and I'll type a new one that hopefully provides even more context

I feel my personal safety to be threatened by this guy. Everyone should have the right to feel safe in the chat, including mods like me. He needs to be banned and that's the end of the story.

I think, that is going way too far.
I have seen the fight for quiet a time and for other opinions
I figured, that it's very complex and confusing.

But dragging the fight outside, is too much. Attacking him on a forum, is like Cyberbullying, since you want to ruin someone's reputation.
I completely understand Steven's fear now.
I hereby say: Take down the post and just ignore each other, or it will be a case for the police soon.

I understand that people would give huge amounts of exposure and damage people want to cause to a person to take advantage of themselves but it is his personal safety, ik i interrogate and expose people but i do that for the good, not for the advantage, and also fr, who even needs advantages, chat sites are made to make friends and chat, not destroy someone's reputation dude-
yeah lets just go with that and forget I was being pushed the whole time. I'd have stopped if he left me alone but he never did. but fine I'll accept that bit of it.
But the thing is that this was something we were past already. Kevin made sure we stopped. and also even steven called a truce at some point in this bcuz he needed help with someone..
And now that he's mad at me again he's bringing all of this back up so that he has reasons to kick me. it's like vomit dude... this was in the past and I did nothing like this to him again. he's the one who came at me

yeah lets just go with that and forget I was being pushed the whole time. I'd have stopped if he left me alone but he never did. but fine I'll accept that bit of it.
But the thing is that this was something we were past already. Kevin made sure we stopped. and also even steven called a truce at some point in this bcuz he needed help with someone..
And now that he's mad at me again he's bringing all of this back up so that he has reasons to kick me. it's like vomit dude... this was in the past and I did nothing like this to him again. he's the one who came at me
moved to the other place, posted wrongly

I think, that is going way too far.
I have seen the fight for quiet a time and for other opinions
I figured, that it's very complex and confusing.

But dragging the fight outside, is too much. Attacking him on a forum, is like Cyberbullying, since you want to ruin someone's reputation.
I completely understand Steven's fear now.
I hereby say: Take down the post and just ignore each other, or it will be a case for the police soon.
um sorry but no. this is not going way too far at all..
I'm not attacking him on the forum- thats not what this is for-I didnt cyberbully him- you of all ppl who witnesses it should know he's the one always snapping at me. it's weird you see me as the cyberbully and you see THIS as revenge. its also why I told you to see me as you wish. just leave me to my issue then. I won't be removing this

Fox needs pat pat! Damien, u cuz my bro sick n dad had 2 pick me up from mum's at 1 am. Im not happy with u. U dont c it as cyberbullying but in NZ, it is. I told u I don't wanna get involved but u hurt my bro now. It's bad n u should stop.

Fox needs pat pat! Damien, u cuz my bro sick n dad had 2 pick me up from mum's at 1 am. Im not happy with u. dont c it as cyberbullying but in NZ, it is. I told u I don't wanna get involved but u hurt my bro now. It's bad n u should stop.
face it Sam. He brought it on himself

um sorry but no. this is not going way too far at all..
I'm not attacking him on the forum- thats not what this is for-I didnt cyberbully him- you of all ppl who witnesses it should know he's the one always snapping at me. it's weird you see me as the cyberbully and you see THIS as revenge. its also why I told you to see me as you wish. just leave me to my issue then. I won't be removing this
You need to remove this! If you don't want anything worse to happen. It is revenge, you should Google it. And that's cyber bullying too. I admire not everything what Steven did was good, but you did far worse

Fox needs pat pat! Damien, u cuz my bro sick n dad had 2 pick me up from mum's at 1 am. Im not happy with u. U dont c it as cyberbullying but in NZ, it is. I told u I don't wanna get involved but u hurt my bro now. It's bad n u should stop.
you're speaking as a brother right now. I know you know- you know what he's been doing to me even after we stopped the first one. I know you know.

You need to remove this! If you don't want anything worse to happen. It is revenge, you should Google it. And that's cyber bullying too. I admire not everything what Steven did was good, but you did far worse
yeah no. As I thought you wouldn't understand.
I won't