Umm

Hybrid

Why Was I Banned????????

I've Never Even Got 1 Kick And I'm Banned. Wtf

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210522-114226.png
    Screenshot_20210522-114226.png
    201.8 KB · Views: 17
You've been caught directing user IP addresses, ISP information, geo-location, private data and such on, via the moderator application, Acting like a part of the moderation, and committing a federal crime ! Moderator Applications must be sent to Admin only! I've caught these texts myself!

Ok so one question

1. How long is this ban for, most of the time it is 3 months!

I am not gonna cause trouble and yell and cry to the admin about it because that doesn't do any good for anyone, And! I don't want to be mean to the admin because it starts drama and I'm not going to be starting drama here!💛 good luck everyone and I hope y'all stay safe and healthy-💙 Ill keep Yall updated!💜 @Atillazoid @Administrator

Ok so one question

1. How long is this ban for, most of the time it is 3 months!

I am not gonna cause trouble and yell and cry to the admin about it because that doesn't do any good for anyone, And! I don't want to be mean to the admin because it starts drama and I'm not going to be starting drama here!💛 good luck everyone and I hope y'all stay safe and healthy-💙 Ill keep Yall updated!💜 @Atillazoid @Administrator
you act like you’ve done nothing, avoiding you commit a federal crime? least you can do is explain