To all mods and Atilla.

Lil_neko

Hello

I am a user on the site and even though I don't come online very often I still like the site very much. But I have a couple things to say about it.
One of the things being the fact that yes I know mods and the admins have lives outside the chat but they are never online helping out with the chat, and it's starting to drive me nuts. So I have came up with a solution. Atilla maybe it's time you hire new mods and give some people a try out and maybe this site can actually improve in more ways then one.
It doesn't have to be for very long but can you please take my advice and try to do it so people don't have to deal with the amount of overage people and people posting things they shouldn't. That would be great thanks.

@Atillazoid

Honestly, this kid chat site supports (Showing Genitals Of People And Drawing Them).
Even breaking the terms of this site:
["It doesn't have to be for very long but can you please take my advice and try to do it."]
[Amount of overage people and people posting things they shouldn't."]
The admin of this site will not listen to random people's advice no matter how close or known.
The first sentence and second sentence explains the support of "overage" people (etc).

And do you really want to stay on chat site 24/7?

Honestly, this kid chat site supports (Showing Genitals Of People And Drawing Them).
Even breaking the terms of this site:
["It doesn't have to be for very long but can you please take my advice and try to do it."]
[Amount of overage people and people posting things they shouldn't."]
The admin of this site will not listen to random people's advice no matter how close or known.
The first sentence and second sentence explains the support of "overage" people (etc).

And do you really want to stay on chat site 24/7?
How does it support that..? And he needs to LEARN to do that.

Hello

I am a user on the site and even though I don't come online very often I still like the site very much. But I have a couple things to say about it.
One of the things being the fact that yes I know mods and the admins have lives outside the chat but they are never online helping out with the chat, and it's starting to drive me nuts. So I have came up with a solution. Atilla maybe it's time you hire new mods and give some people a try out and maybe this site can actually improve in more ways then one.
It doesn't have to be for very long but can you please take my advice and try to do it so people don't have to deal with the amount of overage people and people posting things they shouldn't. That would be great thanks.

@Atillazoid
shut up "lil neko" bozo

Hello

@Atillazoid
Im sorry but I totally agree with you. I just got pmed "want to have s.e.x with my dad like i do every day." That sht ain't right fr fr. also i saw someone say that the admin wont do anything. Bruh your admin you gotta do fcking something. I'm sorry but i was talking with some people on main chat and they were talking about the amount of creeps on the site to its unreal. Ngl the site just shouldn't even be a thing.