this place is starting to get to me

Holland

Recently this place has been burning me out, I can't do college and moderate, not only that but whenever I come on there's been someone faking a thing called "tulpamancy" - Which is basically an imaginary friend. Tulpa is a concept in Theosophy, mysticism, and the paranormal of a being or object which is created through spiritual or mental powers. Modern practitioners use the term to refer to a type of willed imagined being which practitioners consider to be sentient and relatively independent. She uses terms that someone with my disorder (Dissociative Identity Disorder) would use. She claims to have feelings and whatever, but if she had a brain she'd realise people will pick up on her lies faster than Sonic can run, this has been degrading my mental health, her lies are starting to make me want to come on the site less.

I'm already dealing with demons as it is, this whole situation has given me no choice but to limit my time on this site.

Me to i just started nobody has replied i don't think i just got rewarded trophy for my firs message and like i said nobody has replied thank you.