puzzled

drama2

banned for being overage just because i was "using too many big words" and not stating my age just because a moderator told me to
apparently concealing your age for personal safety even though there's an option to hide it is against the rules

1621769467068.png

for sure quitting this website šŸ˜

If you refuse to tell us your age you're automatically assigned to be overage, You were questioned by a moderator, and you're refusing to help us address issues.

Kids Chat does not collect any personally identifiable information from anyone. Children under the age of 13 are strictly prohibited from participating in our chat room. If we receive notice that a user is actually under 13 years of age, we will immediately ban their IP address from accessing the Kids Chat website. If you do see a violation, please provide a screenshot of the user stating that he/she is under the age of 13, time and date of the incident and any other relevant information to the Webmaster. We will ensure that this user is banned from the server by their IP address as logged by our server logs.

I found this, but probably doesnā€™t apply here, but just finding things I guess.
shut up and stop involving yourself, everyone is sick of you