Please Read

Doctor Doom

5 minute mute, 15 minute mute, 30 minute kick, 1 hour kick, 2 hour kick, 6 hour kick, and then ban.

This is how the procedure of taking action should be, you cant just simply ban people. There's a whole system and its above me right now.

This is Max: 🧑 Max is a regular person who did something bad. In order to give him a good punishment, we do the following:

* During the 5 minute mute, there starts to be a sense of regret in Max

* During the 15 minute mute, anger increases but sense of regret still lingers.

* During the 30 minute kick, anger blows up, but he knows its a long time, so he shuts the device.

* During the 1 hour kick, anger still blows up, but his sense of regret still tingles and once again shuts the device

*During the 2 hour kick, he shuts the device down for a longer time and distracts himself with something else

*During the 6 hour kick, he shuts the device down for the last time and once he's back on, he deletes his account because he's been pissed off from the site.

*And once he does something else offensive whilst his account is deleted, he gets banned and his account gets deleted.

This up here is the process. There can be a million effects that can happen after the mutes and kicks but you should be doing this formally in the right way. Directly banning someone- is without doubt- the worst thing. There should be a sensible process. Logic should be put into the system of kicks and mutes.

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day :)

Last edited:
I think that might be how the kick part works, But im not exactly sure if that's how the mutes and kicks work. But maybe you can talk to @Atillazoid about him doing that or you can talk to the @Administrator about it because if anyone were to think about it or make the decision it would be the site owner (Aka: @Administrator.) But yeah I agree with you Doctor Doom!

You have a good night too Doctor doom!

--cam--

- No i didnt get kicked out of the chat @XWolfieChocopupX , I actually sent this to everyone to let them know about the kick and ban system and why it should be fixed-

Main reason why I have better explanations about this is because of the high level of empathy I have~ which is a huge curse. I tend to feel exactly what others may feel if they are in a bad situation-

Even if they never went through it-

Also you too take care :)

Last edited:
We have measures to take for each rule. For example, if you bypass censored words, you get warned, if you continue, you get muted, and then kicked if it continues. If its something serious like a 17 year old asking for under 13, they are immediately kicked for 6 hours and will await a ban. The fact that you say we simply ban people is false. If its not a serious ban then your time to return back to kids chat is 3 months. 3 strikes should prove enough that you will continue breaking the rules in the future. If you have a problem with the 3 strike system then pm Atillazoid about it.

Sincerely, Crit1kalD4Ta.

We have measures to take for each rule. For example, if you bypass censored words, you get warned, if you continue, you get muted, and then kicked if it continues. If its something serious like a 17 year old asking for under 13, they are immediately kicked for 6 hours and will await a ban. The fact that you say we simply ban people is false. If its not a serious ban then your time to return back to kids chat is 3 months. 3 strikes should prove enough that you will continue breaking the rules in the future. If you have a problem with the 3 strike system then pm Atillazoid about it.

Bro- First off I did not say YOU ban people, I'm saying the idea of banning people directly over for example, "sending links to other chat sites". I agree that serious stuff like what you mentioned should be given the max ban. I respect the mods with every single drop of blood I have in my body, and I will never ever hate them no matter what they do.

That's why mutes are for, mutes are 15 minute, equal to kicks, also human psychology isn't simple as that, many people will be receiving those kicks as if nothing happend and still continue on annoying moderators (You know who I mean). Also that will lack quality of moderation sincerely we have to be in track of a 6 hour seperated punishment system, obviously leaving us to invent or be in contact everytime to keep in track of those strikes. It's a good idea and it has environment to be implied but there's mass flaws on your idea, which makes it barely usable.

That's why mutes are for, mutes are 15 minute, equal to kicks, also human psychology isn't simple as that, many people will be receiving those kicks as if nothing happend and still continue on annoying moderators (You know who I mean). Also that will lack quality of moderation sincerely we have to be in track of a 6 hour seperated punishment system, obviously leaving us to invent or be in contact everytime to keep in track of those strikes. It's a good idea and it has environment to be implied but there's mass flaws on your idea, which makes it barely usable.
Oh okay Atilla. Thanks for that-