Open letter for XWolfieChocopupX

Holland

Wolfie, I'm not sure what's wrong with you, but you need help. We have our fair share of issues, but you're affecting everyone else with yours.
You don't have ADHD, I'm very sure. You act nothing alike to someone with genuine ADHD, you can't use this as an excuse anymore, coming from someone with ADHD.
You are incredibly transphobic, you can barely just use my correct pronouns and decide to take advantage of me, constantly.
You're sick, you're twisted, you need help.
Your virtual insanity has to stop, I won't leak your real name as I'm not as scum to stoop to such level.
You may leak mine, I have no fear on this, my information is already out there.
All I ask of you is to stop hassling my friends.
It's not funny anymore, your games aren't funny anymore, you aren't funny anymore.
You are clearly delusional, Steven nz is clearly not dating you from what I've seen, it's best you get therapy to clear your mild obsession with him.
You won't be laughing when this drives someone to really damage themselves.
I tried to stay on your good side, I tried to stay your friend, you pushed me away, you can't take the edge off a knife.
There's no point me attempting to try and better you even through friendship.
Why can't you leave this place?
You can hate me all you want, this is just a kids chatroom, it's not like you're being separated from family.
I don't get it anymore, Wolfie.
Take a look around, nobody likes you, nobody laughs with you. You're deluded, we don't laugh with you, we're laughing AT you.
I've tried being nice. But that's no good for you, is it?
You should just leave.