My son keeps getting kicked

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelXD

My 9 year old son got kicked 3 times by the same mod for the same thing. I gave him parental consent. It's annoying. Please look into it.

if hes 9 he shouldn't be here and if it wasn't that than he was doing something he wasn't supposed to

doesn't mean anything, in this case, he's 9 you have to be 13 to 19 to use it so being the father means nothing and tell your kid to grow up if his kick wasn't for his age and he was spamming, harassing people, etc bc if he was doing that don't cry to mommy or daddy when you get in trouble and personally I don't believe your really his father but ok

He says there's a 10 year old on the site who also has parental consent and he's not spamming. He's a good boy.

a ten year old who says this person is actually ten they can make a different age and if a 9 year old is so focused on talking with people way older than him you might wanna chack that out what kind of parent are u

And stop the act it's 99.9% obvious that you arent this 9-year-olds father you are the nine-year-old and i heavily doubt that you're nine

a ten year old who says this person is actually ten they can make a different age and if a 9 year old is so focused on talking with people way older than him you might wanna chack that out what kind of parent are u
If the 10 year old is from Japan, does that make a difference?

My 9 year old son got kicked 3 times by the same mod for the same thing. I gave him parental consent. It's annoying. Please look into it.
Ah. You're here too? Saw you post the exact same thing on the net forums. Your son isn't allowed to come back. It's not too hard to wait a few more years.

Status
Not open for further replies.