My Intrudution

Hybrid

Hi My Name Is Cameron I Am 15 Years Old And I Love Kids Chat .Org Everyone Is Very Respectful To Me On Kids Chat And I Love That And It Makes Me Feel Happy That I Have Friends On Kids Chat! I Am Really Kind To You If You Do Not Break The Rules When Someone Breaks The Rules Or If There Is A Pedo On Kids Chat I'm Really Strict About That **** Because I Want Everyone To Feel Welcomed And Safe Here! β€πŸ›‘ I Made My Account On April 27, 2021 And After 2 Months I Am Under Maybe Moderator Trial!!πŸ›‘πŸ›‘β€β€πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’œ That's What The Admin Told Me A Couple Days Ago! πŸ˜‰ πŸ’œ πŸ‘I Love The Administrator-Mods-And Admin And Im Friends With Them!!πŸ‘ 🎯Feel Free To Dm Me And Vent With Me And Tell Me What's Wrong Or Just Vibe And Have Fun On Dms Or Main!🎯 Kids Chat Username:: Hybrid- 🎯 πŸ’œIm Not Normally On The Chat Site Forums A Lot Normally It's Always Chat Site Main.... πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’™β€πŸ’œπŸ’šβ€πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’œ

Hi My Name Is Cameron I Am 15 Years Old And I Love Kids Chat .Org Everyone Is Very Respectful To Me On Kids Chat And I Love That And It Makes Me Feel Happy That I Have Friends On Kids Chat! I Am Really Kind To You If You Do Not Break The Rules When Someone Breaks The Rules Or If There Is A Pedo On Kids Chat I'm Really Strict About That **** Because I Want Everyone To Feel Welcomed And Safe Here! β€πŸ›‘ I Made My Account On April 27, 2021 And After 2 Months I Am Under Maybe Moderator Trial!!πŸ›‘πŸ›‘β€β€πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’œ That's What The Admin Told Me A Couple Days Ago! πŸ˜‰ πŸ’œ πŸ‘I Love The Administrator-Mods-And Admin And Im Friends With Them!!πŸ‘ 🎯Feel Free To Dm Me And Vent With Me And Tell Me What's Wrong Or Just Vibe And Have Fun On Dms Or Main!🎯 Kids Chat Username:: Hybrid- 🎯 πŸ’œIm Not Normally On The Chat Site Forums A Lot Normally It's Always Chat Site Main.... πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’™β€πŸ’œπŸ’šβ€πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’œ
Tisk tisk tisk stop hybrid

Attachments

• 6EF04C78-FD11-4015-A1AF-E85A88DA8027.jpeg
    6EF04C78-FD11-4015-A1AF-E85A88DA8027.jpeg
    250.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 17BE1997-E7C1-4BBA-8C66-E60B9BEC65AC.png
    17BE1997-E7C1-4BBA-8C66-E60B9BEC65AC.png
    487.9 KB · Views: 28
You will never hide from me
the one true mod on kc

Attachments

• CC6EDFAB-1B82-43B9-B037-E9C23E2FA255.png
    CC6EDFAB-1B82-43B9-B037-E9C23E2FA255.png
    487.9 KB · Views: 14
  • B9C2D040-0509-4170-B688-261E60335EAF.jpeg
    B9C2D040-0509-4170-B688-261E60335EAF.jpeg
    250.5 KB · Views: 13
You have been here before.
i personally think it's a different hybrid, because the typing style is incredibly different, and afaik cameron has never had a picrew icon, not to mention the hybrid in the images gender is female.

and look at the month gaps, weird, right?
i think you got the wrong person, wolfie.

Oh, I'm just looking around.

@Ninjaforce_20 Was last seen on May 11th.

Posted the two pictures on top from Wednesday on the 12th.

"May 9, 2021" the introductions have been made.

Things are getting written in April.

6 days ago β€” Community message forums for kids chat. There are a ... Yesterday at 3:04 PM; Hybrid ... Banned for the same thing the whole chat was doing.

@Hybrid

You want to tell the truth, " @Ninjaforce_20 ?"

Edited by owner- Hybrid has lost his chances on becoming a moderator (https://www.kidschat.net/forums/thr...is-chances-on-becoming-a-moderator.331/page-2)

@Hybrid You made your account, "Apr 11, 2021."

You like Kids.org aye?

And on the other kids chat.

Joined Apr 24, 2021
Last seen Apr 26, 2021

" the ban going to be for 3 months by the time I will be dead so thanks bye." How do you know 3 months? M?

You know Unknown Warrior? M?

You don't have moderators as friends really. You PM them.

Why try to budge in to be a moderator so fast?

And how do you know about the moderator drama?

Just looking, nothing big ;)
VPN user? Temporarily locked for security reasons, but VPN or even could be bypassing? How strange.

And you are in 8th grade and fifteen?

Last edited:
My my, you love mini-modding!
And you PM the moderators who are the originals on KC and the admins to come close!
But, my my! They don’t know your history, but my my!