Moderator Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moderator Applications

- You must be 13-19.
- You must have a forum account and agree to take part in the forum.
- You must accept all the rules given to you by myself and Chatmaster.
- You agree to moderate the chat at least 1 hour every two days.- If you meet the above guidelines then go ahead and fill in the following template and PM it to Atillazoid by clicking here

Type in "Atillazoid" in the recipients area, give it the title "Mod Application", then Copy and Paste this template into the conversation and fill it out.

Name:

Name(s) you use in chat:

Age/Date of Birth:

Time zone: Find that out at this link here

IP Address: Find that out at this link here

What days and what times can you mod?: This does not have to be exact and I won't hold you to this strictly, I understand real life will interfere and will always come first.

Why do you want to be a moderator?:

Why should you be selected?:

Moderator referrals? Can any current mods vouch for your behavior on chat?:

Share a bit about yourself: Like what are your hobbies? Interests? What do you do in your spare time?

Once you have applied, you will receive a reply within two weeks. Do not repeatedly PM applications.

Let me make something very clear, as a moderator you need to have patience. Asking me multiple times if you are going to be selected contradicts that, do not ask me if you are going to be selected!

Last edited:
i like ur style but if u become mod u should pay real close attention to pedo who be asking inapropriate questions in the main chat

Moderator Applications

- You must be 13-19.
- You must have a forum account and agree to take part in the forum.
- You must accept all the rules given to you by myself and Chatmaster.
- You agree to moderate the chat at least 1 hour every two days.- If you meet the above guidelines then go ahead and fill in the following template and PM it to UnknownWarrior by clicking here

Type in "UnknownWarrior" in the recipients area, give it the title "Mod Application", then Copy and Paste this template into the conversation and fill it out.

Name:

Name(s) you use in chat:

Age/Date of Birth:

Time zone: Find that out at this link here

IP Address: Find that out at this link here

What days and what times can you mod?: This does not have to be exact and I won't hold you to this strictly, I understand real life will interfere and will always come first.

Why do you want to be a moderator?:

Why should you be selected?: im on 5 6 hours a day im nice and respect yall

(Not yet applicable - skip this step) Moderator referrals? Can any current mods vouch for your behavior on chat?:

Share a bit about yourself: Like what are your hobbies? Interests? What do you do in your spare time? I play football and i like play games

Once you have applied, you will receive a reply within two weeks. Do not repeatedly PM applications.

Let me make something very clear, as a moderator you need to have patience. Asking me multiple times if you are going to be selected contradicts that, do

not ask me if you are going to be selected!

Have y'all looked at mine? I know you guys are busy and all but when you get a chance please look at mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.