Kicked Repeatedly

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverSong

Hi! I was in the chat today when Crit started kicking me for no reason. The "Reason for Kick" is always so dumb like: "no" or "sus". When in reality, I wasn't being sus. I was just talking and replying to pings. Once my kick was over, Crit started saying how I hated him and that's why he was kicking me. I don't hate him though. I'm just really annoyed at how immature he's being. I'm rarely on dot com, but I really don't want to get banned. I have friends there that I don't want to lose. And I fear Crit's behavior is going to get me banned soon. I was also warned by the admin that if I get muted again, the owner would come and ban me personally. Since then, I've been cautious about not flooding. Again, today Crit was muting me for no reason. I don't usually complain about this kind of behavior but cmonn ): This is getting annoying. :/

Username: SilverSong
Reason of the Kick: "no" and "sus"
Account State: Registered

Attachments

• Screenshot (101).png
    Screenshot (101).png
    14.8 KB · Views: 12
funny sussy amogus
Crit shut up it's a abuse of power and Atilla would agree with me, do your job correctly or don't do it at all it's as simple as that, just because you don't like someone doesn't mean you can just drive em off the site

Damn idiot.
Crit shut up it's a abuse of power and Atilla would agree with me, do your job correctly or don't do it at all it's as simple as that, just because you don't like someone doesn't mean you can just drive em off the site
For real.
Hi! I was in the chat today when Crit started kicking me for no reason. The "Reason for Kick" is always so dumb like: "no" or "sus". When in reality, I wasn't being sus. I was just talking and replying to pings. Once my kick was over, Crit started saying how I hated him and that's why he was kicking me. I don't hate him though. I'm just really annoyed at how immature he's being. I'm rarely on dot com, but I really don't want to get banned. I have friends there that I don't want to lose. And I fear Crit's behavior is going to get me banned soon. I was also warned by the admin that if I get muted again, the owner would come and ban me personally. Since then, I've been cautious about not flooding. Again, today Crit was muting me for no reason. I don't usually complain about this kind of behavior but cmonn ): This is getting annoying. :/

Username: SilverSong
Reason of the Kick: "no" and "sus"
Account State: Registered
That is just sad, he is dumb. Things are about to bite his a*ss.
These strikes are invalid, and the moderator is informed. Thank you for your appeal.
Proves my point that you need new moderators and probably need to remove this delinquent a*ss.

I* and you cannot recall “a*ss” ever being a word because your dumba*ss don’t know how forums work. It’s censored dipshit. And cough, you only worry about a*ss? Bruh, you think to hard and put that emoji away.

Cough, very funny indeed besides this thread.
irrelevant opinion from a banned ex-mod

Why is this suddenly getting so many replies? Atilla already resolved the issue. I thank you for your concern @XWolfieChocopupX but I don't think this is polite, and would suggest going down a different path if you want your opinion to be heard seriously. I'm sure Crit won't do this again. Holland was already very kind to me and leaving a message so I wouldn't get banned. Again, thank you but this problem was settled <3

“ooooo” “let us use this tactic” “ooooooo mod” “oooo banned” Boring, boring, boring and I don’t really care, Mr. And people aren’t allowed to have opinions? Oh, boy you must have not been born yet. Just saying you are basically surrounded by opinions and people. How is this irrelevant? First part: Facts and Second Part: 😂, I’m using your comment

Oh boy- you are making people confused.

Why is this suddenly getting so many replies? Atilla already resolved the issue. I thank you for your concern @XWolfieChocopupX but I don't think this is polite, and would suggest going down a different path if you want your opinion to be heard seriously. I'm sure Crit won't do this again. Holland was already very kind to me and leaving a message so I wouldn't get banned. Again, thank you but this problem was settled <3
Because it’s a forum? What concern? Polite? Oh please 🙄. Opinions? So? What path? There’s none. Bruh, if you are watching the wizard of oz-✋🏻💀I swear. It’s solved, but he’s gonna be a dumb👏🏻😑. End of sentence. Not going to say anymore✋🏻💀.

Because it’s a forum? What concern? Polite? Oh please 🙄. Opinions? So? What path? There’s none. Bruh, if you are watching the wizard of oz-✋🏻💀I swear.
I'm sorry? I believe I had a str-oke trying to read your reply to me. Keeping impolite and discourteous opinions and words to yourself is an important part of maturing. You're not even stating a problem, you're just insulting the moderators now. Please come back once you've grown up.

Status
Not open for further replies.