Kicked for no reason by Moderator SmileForTheGhost

Andreas

I dont remember the whole name by now, but Moderator SmileForTheGhost kicked me out twice for no reason.

See attached screenshots, the reason he mentioned.
The second kick was for beeing PMed by him.
Seriously, is that the way you Mods handling it?

Attachments

• kick1.png
    kick1.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 28
  • kick2.png
    kick2.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 26
1. you're a pedophile lmfao.
2. you reminded me you're KOS by answering my accidental PM that i sent ages ago.
the amount of disgusting **** i've found you to be doing is unbelievable.
the amount of reports ive seen of **** you've said... yeah why are you defending yourself?

1. you're a pedophile lmfao.
2. you reminded me you're KOS by answering my accidental PM that i sent ages ago.
the amount of disgusting **** i've found you to be doing is unbelievable.
the amount of reports ive seen of **** you've said... yeah why are you defending yourself?
1. iam not. I literally do not PM anyone, i just answering when beeing PMed, and also ive reported a lot of inappropriate chatters/pedos.
2. What does KOS even mean? and you wrong, you PMed me the first time 6 hours ago!!

So literally, you must be wrong.
Still, this is a kick-appeal and a complain about you abusing mod power.

1. i cant kick people for 7 hours, lmfao.
2. you've reported nobody.
3. kos = kicked on sight.
4. i accidentally pmed you when trying to pm another guest, but you responding to my pm is what basically indicated you're online.
5. im abusing power by doing my job? wow didnt know that.

1. its 6 hours - i've no idea when you kicked me first (see 4.)
2. i have, quite alot tbh
3. ? i dont understand why
4. I just came online, i wasnt when you pmed me (6 hours ago, was like 2 AM GMT+1 at me, and now its 8 AM GMT+1).
5. Still dont get the reason. Don't get it for the first kick nor for the second. And as ive done nothing, yea i must accuse you abusing your power.

1. the ss says 7 LMAO.
2. prove it and i'll unkick you.
3. pedophilic actions.
4. i pmed you after i kicked you, then you responded after the 6 hour kick ended... that jogged my memory.
5. lol ok pedophile, if you're not a pedophile i really want you to prove it. ive seen a lot of things from you :)))))))))))))))

1. Drunk? The screenshot says 5hours and 58 minutes => 6 Hours rounded up. Not 7.
2. How could i? You guys should have the report log. Steven NZ might remember but uhm, he's a lot of reports everyday so he might even not.
3. No way. My last PM Chat was with a yng girl from US asking me things about Germany, WW2 and such. It was a 10min conversation.
4. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
5. Interesting! You must be mistake me for someelse.

Still, you got your unexplained and unreasonable opinion.
I know i've done nothing wrong.

1. im either needing a dosage in my meds or your 1st ss says 7 hours??????
2. it doesnt log, we just see pms of the report at the time, it doesnt completely log, just at the time of reporting.
3. totally.
4. gotta admit "farting from you" was funny.
5. to shut you the **** up so i dont have to deal with anymore bullshit today that deteriorates my mental health, i'll unkick you, one wrong move and you're completely gone.

🙄 Should i say thankyou? not sure.

1. the first screenshot says 7min and 48 seconds... (it was taken the moment i woken up.)
2. 😥
3. .. i should start screenshotting every pm..
4. well, from your pov maybe.
5. as ive done no wrong move by now, be sure iam not going to do any in the future.

have a nice day 😎

whats wrong?!

I just got kicked out again - i wasnt even active!
So what?

Attachments

• ea4aca14056602f3dab0fa8cbf25b5b2.png
    ea4aca14056602f3dab0fa8cbf25b5b2.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 9
@Andreas We apologize for this mistake, your nickname has been misused in several chat rooms, and has been blacklisted by mistake. We've double checked this issue and removed your kick.