Just general thoughts

turdoo_

I feel really stuck in my own head in a way? like i feel as if everyone is moving on with their lives, progressing, while im just stuck in this rut and not moving forward at all. Im struggling with everything, with school, with relationships with people, struggling with grief, overwhelming anger episodes, ect. I'm in this vicious cycle where i'll be okay for a few days and think im getting better and then soon after i just break down and i do it all over again and it's so incredibly tiring. I dont know where to turn and i dont know how to fix it. I'm just on here to see if anyone has any advice or anything that could help. Sorry for bothering.

I feel really stuck in my own head in a way? like i feel as if everyone is moving on with their lives, progressing, while im just stuck in this rut and not moving forward at all. Im struggling with everything, with school, with relationships with people, struggling with grief, overwhelming anger episodes, ect. I'm in this vicious cycle where i'll be okay for a few days and think im getting better and then soon after i just break down and i do it all over again and it's so incredibly tiring. I dont know where to turn and i dont know how to fix it. I'm just on here to see if anyone has any advice or anything that could help. Sorry for bothering.
This is a natural feeling

All teenagers (even I) went through this. If you wanna fix this condition, start by loving yourself.
Loving yourself is the best way to save yourself from the trauma of this world-
Some ways to love yourself are to enjoy time with yourself, understand your worth, and giving yourself time to change and thanking yourself (meaning that you should be happy you're alive)

-Watch this song, it helps a lot and understands your problem:

Go get professional help instead of sitting here.

Not even you friend can help.

But, Doctor Doom helped ish, but dude,"Get professional help."
You're the one sitting on chatrooms harassing children all day. You're the one who needs professional help. I can figure what i have going on out on my own, you continue to be a complete sadist to other people and think you're getting somewhere. Seek help.