i got banned!

Panda_oreos

i had to promote another site or else they wouldve fired me.. im sorry but i swear i wont do it again could u pls unban me?

The chat room you've promoted has been logged on our systems for fraud activity, this is not only promoting a chat site but even promoting fraud act online. Sorry we do not accept this kind of behavior in our chat room.

The chat room you've promoted has been logged on our systems for fraud activity, this is not only promoting a chat site but even promoting fraud act online. Sorry we do not accept this kind of behavior in our chat room.
Ok when are we getting are answers of who’s being the mod when are we getting the email

Mk.. but I’m still sorry