I got banned form kidschat

Xxxpistolwolf

I got banned from kidschat for no reason its been like 3 months now kyle_ just randomly put me on KOS this is sick i dont know what his problem is.

I got banned from kidschat for no reason its been like 3 months now kyle_ just randomly put me on KOS this is sick i dont know what his problem is.
You joined this chat site, you already had a few strikes iirc. But you also created an alt account to harass yourself for sympathy and pretended you had no clue who they were? You’re an attention seeking liar, quite frankly it’s just dumb you even protest. I put you on KOS because of your behaviour, troll-like behaviour. And if you get unbanned? I recommend you don’t be such an attention seeker.

I get it now. For someone to get banned all he has to do is to annoy a moderator. The chat rules don't really matter. Do they?

I get it now. For someone to get banned all he has to do is to annoy a moderator. The chat rules don't really matter. Do they?
No, you were harassing someone for their age, and Pistol was harassing herself from an alt and trolling

um i got banned almost a month ago for saying where by. is there anyway someone can help get me unbanned???

Just accept it that's more attention-seeking and stupid than what I was doing and I was being a complete d-head don't worry about chatting worry about bettering yourself

You joined this chat site, you already had a few strikes iirc. But you also created an alt account to harass yourself for sympathy and pretended you had no clue who they were? You’re an attention seeking liar, quite frankly it’s just dumb you even protest. I put you on KOS because of your behaviour, troll-like behaviour. And if you get unbanned? I recommend you don’t be such an attention seeker.
So what if i did thats on me. and even after i did get kicked like 5 fucking times for 6 hours wouldn't that be enough. and i was not trying to seek attention. And plus it was only that once i did it. still no reason to keep putting me on KOS

So what if i did thats on me. and even after i did get kicked like 5 fucking times for 6 hours wouldn't that be enough. and i was not trying to seek attention. And plus it was only that once i did it. still no reason to keep putting me on KOS
you just named 10000% reasonable reasons for kos just accept it I'm IP banned, kos all that and at this point idc, I want to chat but that is never happening again so pls stop get some help

Yes, thats what we have to do, you brainlet.

and just a small piece of advice don't get mad at holland for doing their job
I was mad when I first got banned but it was 1000000000000000000000 on me

Once you use the report button, your whole conversation is on moderators. Stop wasting their time, it's punishable. Especially when you're trying to scratch off drama and non-existent issues in main. I hope you realize you're soing nothing but exausting moderators who are already tired.