I am back, with news

Doctor Doom

Hello reader

I think it's time I told you why I left KidsChat a few days ago. The first time I left KidsChat was because of my exams, the reason why I left for longer this time is different. I'm not gonna reveal some full details. HCOM (Higher Command as I call it) and Staff may feel free to remove this post.

I'm adopted.
I've known that since a long time. For sometime of my life, I've lived with my guardians. I don't consider them a family, not one bit, as they do not have my blood, and are not my true biological and real family that I have lost. If I could say a few stuff about them, I'd just call them heartless at points. But I'm thankful I do have a roof above my head, so as long as that is set in stone, there's nothing to worry about. We do have a family computer, which nearly all my stepsiblings use. That's why I aint on every second of the day. That computer is the one I wrote this forum on. It's safe to say that the siblings don't see kidschat.net on autofill, nor do my guardians.

The reason why I am leaving though is, different. My guardians have a summer program for us that doesn't look good at the moment. It's a boot camp, as what they call it. It's like a scout team but on a higher level. This program is a huge one, and is a bit harsh but, I'm thankful it happens.

That's all, stay safe reader, talk to ya later.