Hello this is Nick Fuentes

Holland

Good morning!
so today I will be talking about Fumos, I believe Fumos need to be less expensive, what about you guys? I mean going for £300 per fumo? Hell no, how about bump the price down to £10. They stand about 9 odd inches high, taller than any other anime plush I have, I recently harassed Ben Shapiro with fumos outside of his house and he called the feds on me, I am facing house arrest as of currently. Now, I think that AliExpress are doing pretty good for the fumos, having them in the £10 to £30 price range. I bought both my Marisa and Reimu fumos from AliExpress... Good place, good place. Now I'm on the hunt for a Cirno fumo, I heard that the Marisa fumos hat is able to come off, which is shocking how customisable the plushes are. I have autism, somebody please have mercy because I just can't take this. Nowadays I think fumos are over-rated, ranging in memes and people repeatedly buying the same characters, I think Reimu and Cirno are two of the most over-rated fumos. As well as characters in Touhou as a whole. Clownpiece deserves a fumo. I am currently facing charges of breaking and entering Alex Jones house because he told me that he likes Cirno more than Clownpiece. I am coming for you Cirno fumo.

I'm coming to find you, Cirno, and when I find you, I'm going to leave negative reviews on you.

i believe i just had some autistic moment ignore this