Goodbye, Forever.

Doctor Doom

You heard it. I'm leaving KC, forever.

Let's face it, we all searched up this place on google and wanted to escape the natural world we know now as our home. It's not a sin, don't get me wrong, but sometimes, letting go is the way to go. It hurts to let loved ones go, especially if you have had memories with them, especially if you cared for them too. But what keeps you strong and happy is the fact that you know that your loved ones and friends are okay, and well, and that gives you a start for a new day. It won't be easy to leave you alone, reader, nor will it ever be to let go of the past.

But I didn't say I was gonna leave you...

Doctor Doom's purpose was like a mascot. A way of showing kindness and a hope for humanity, a faith, as many would say. He did not come to hurt, he did not come to hate, he only came to love. Love, love was his motivation to keep going. All his life, even after the many tragedies and losses, love led him, and it will lead you too...
Doctor Doom was made to abide by human law, and to make an oath never to disobey.
- Doctor Doom must be kind, thoughtful, and caring to all
- Doctor Doom must stand up for the good
- Doctor Doom never lets anyone down, and will hold them up to the highest of skies.
It was never easy to maintain a balance of all three at once, but Doctor Doom did.
But I'm not saying these stuff to show off, no I wasn't...

You, reader, must become the next Doctor Doom.

Yep, you heard it, you're the next Doctor Doom.

I am not asking of you to change your pfp, or your name, or even your bio. Just be kind, love all, and stand up for the good and don't let anyone knock you down. My legacy is done, yours is to continue, become the best you can be as yourself.

Goodbye, reader. Take care.

Well, friend everyone has to leave someday, no one can stay up for so long. Its hard to say goodbye specially who helped a lots of people.
Idk what will happen next. Because i will leave too. I just came for 1 month because of holiday and got busy again, bruh. I thought i will meet you guys but you were right i came at worse time, but atleast i came. Im emotional and thinking why I came at wrong time. I loved what you did for this chat (kc). I don't know who gonna be next doctor doom. A new doctor doom should have responsibilities to take care of kc. Again thank you for being here and for being my brother ❤️.
Nothing much to say, till now byee 👋🥲🤧😭
Love you brother 💖
current account: unknown_boyz44

You are 100% correct, I came here on a random day when my family was out and I was absolutely lonely with no friends, just to escape reality.
This place has changed me but for the people who show kindness like you, you aren't doing much but you are doing just enough that it didn't even matter.
You will be remembered Doctor Doom. Thank you for visiting this chatsite, I wish you the best out in the real world and I'll do my best as well to show kindness to others no matter how hard it gets. Have a great life Doctor Doom! 💕🙂