For Everyone To See

Kepler

In My opinion, Atillazoid is very creepy. He can see your IP Address, Read and Delete your PRIVATE chats.

I understand he is not from the US, but he should at least know the Freedom Of Speech; Back when I was a moderator, I un-kicked a user that another mod had kicked by political disagreement. I explained that it was an invalid kick, as the freedom of speech states that you cannot be punished for doing or saying something that someone disagrees with. Atillazoid responded to that by saying something like, “This website is private property, so that doesn't apply here.” Shortly after, I remembered that Freedom Of Speech is an INALIENABLE right, meaning it can not be taken away no matter the circumstances.

Atillazoid, if you have read this, I am not trying to get you demoted, or anything of that matter. I am simply following my freedom of speech, and expressing my opinion. :) -Kepler

A late comeback but a worth one- This place is not the US government, it regulates the regional server hosting rules, which is the Federal Laws. If you're coming here, trashtalking, doing political extremism, defending any pedophilical action, that's not free speech, that's abuse of free speech, something we're aware of and we have rules against. Redefine your "laws" before trying to provoke chatters into harming my position.

A late comeback but a worth one- This place is not the US government, it regulates the regional server hosting rules, which is the Federal Laws. If you're coming here, trashtalking, doing political extremism, defending any pedophilical action, that's not free speech, that's abuse of free speech, something we're aware of and we have rules against. Redefine your "laws" before trying to provoke chatters into harming my position.
First off, I was not defending any pedophilical action whatsoever. I am not "doing political extremism," i am just stating my rights, and not once have i shared my political opinion here. I am not "abusing" my right of free speech. And like I said, I am not trying to harm your position, You're a great admin, I admit i messed up. But Most of everyone on that site besides a few people thought i was a great mod. I understand everything you're saying, though. I can respect your opinion, as long as you respect mine. But as i have been on that site on other accounts (not with different IPs) i havent been on there in about a month, I have found a community elsewhere that treats me like a human. And MUCH more popular than this place. I'll give you a hint: Sjaspa. With all-do respect, S4VIOR (Formally Kepler)