Farewell.

Hello to any who, this will be my final last and farewell. I am deeply sorry about the amount of craziness from my part and I would like to say some things that helped me during my Kids Chat Stay. Atillazoid helping me become a moderator while UnknownWarrior was choosing new moderators for the site. Making a couple of close friends, but I have decided to stay with my own self. During the weeks I have not found pleasure in chatting or communicating online. I have much important things such as self-discovery. I thank SmileForTheGhost, Bingus, Ally, Thebetterretter94, Thomas, and I am sorry if I forgot names. If there is anyway this account could be deleted then I would appreciate it. And one thing about Attilazoid: I felt like if he was protecting me. He had some valid reasons for me to leave, but moving on. I hereby, that I am officially gone. I have not been on chats much, but I am fine with it. Just look, those kicks weren’t valid, but I will take it.

Hello to any who, this will be my final last and farewell. I am deeply sorry about the amount of craziness from my part and I would like to say some things that helped me during my Kids Chat Stay. Atillazoid helping me become a moderator while UnknownWarrior was choosing new moderators for the site. Making a couple of close friends, but I have decided to stay with my own self. During the weeks I have not found pleasure in chatting or communicating online. I have much important things such as self-discovery. I thank SmileForTheGhost, Bingus, Ally, Thebetterretter94, Thomas, and I am sorry if I forgot names. If there is anyway this account could be deleted then I would appreciate it. And one thing about Attilazoid: I felt like if he was protecting me. He had some valid reasons for me to leave, but moving on. I hereby, that I am officially gone. I have not been on chats much, but I am fine with it. Just look, those kicks weren’t valid, but I will take it.
Goodbye.