False Third Strike, Lead to a Ban.

Kepler

I would like to appeal my ban, As my third strike was false. It said that I was “Threatening mods- In another PM.” Which is a COMPLETE LIE! While I did swear in the PM, I was not at all talking about Wolfie. I was talking about Piper, As someone asked if i was dating her. If you would unban me, I can SHOW you this. I will accept a mute or warning or whatever, but I think a ban is too far.

I know this wont change your opinion or anything, but; All my friends are on that site, and when i say “all” I mean “all”. I have no friends in real life due to covid, All other chat sites are block on this device, and I’m bad at making friends in real life, as I am a very socially awkward person.

Wolfie and I have had our fair share of conflicts, but that does NOT give her the right to lie. Thank you for listening to my words.

Sincerely,
Kepler.

Last edited:
Since when have we allowed any user to degrade any other user for false claiming? You were an ex moderator, you should have made proper sense before making this application.
Firstly
KC-26 Anything deemed hate speech against race, religion, ethnic origin, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity will be considered a reason to have you removed from the chat!
According to chat rules KC-26, You were caught making hate speech, This is a fair enough reason for your removal from the chat.
Secondly- You have Received enough striking to not be warned for your actions.
Thirdly- Despite the allegations of false reasoning, your kick still applies to your account due to breaking KC-26.

Questioning your bans are natural, but this is not an excuse for you to bypass the ban and disrespect the thing you once swore to fight against! You've made yourself guilty enough to be declared as an IP roller!

Since when have we allowed any user to degrade any other user for false claiming? You were an ex moderator, you should have made proper sense before making this application.
Firstly

According to chat rules KC-26, You were caught making hate speech, This is a fair enough reason for your removal from the chat.
Secondly- You have Received enough striking to not be warned for your actions.
Thirdly- Despite the allegations of false reasoning, your kick still applies to your account due to breaking KC-26.

Questioning your bans are natural, but this is not an excuse for you to bypass the ban and disrespect the thing you once swore to fight against! You've made yourself guilty enough to be declared as an IP roller!
To this I say; Fair enough. But claiming for me to be an “IP roller” is false. I simply deleted the cookies from this site. I do not use a VPN, as I have no need for one. I Have 2 Internet connections, but only used 1, and deleted the cookies for this site.

I accept the ban, and will not be coming back to the site. Will I be unbanned on April 1st? That is the mass unban day right?

Honestly, I dont mind. I actually thank you for banning me! (For personal reasons, dont ask why)