DeletedPost

No, he didn't use you, are you sure Atillazoid deleted it? Could've been the owner.
In what way did he use you for the site if you're going to claim such?
If you're going to claim something so awful, please provide proof and/or a convincing argument.

A kick is a kick and people have to learn that, you can easily appeal again if you have proof of the kicks being invalid,

First of all you are not "used" you've served this website for enough time, then your reputation has been ruined. You've abused your power many times, I've warned you about it too. Yes I did delete your messages, becuase you are a seperatist who has been demoted and cannot reach their goals. "Invalid kicks" is what you refeer as kicks you'd validate if it happend to your "rivals". We all know who you are and what you've done in this site, there is no need to expand this topic anymore.

all i hear is drama drama dramaaa. wolfie, if you can provide proof of your argument, Great! if you cant, how do the admins know that your not lying? (im not saying that you are lying, but i am seeing it from both sides) anyways best of luck to everyone