Deleted Post

Nope, I was bored. No, it really isn't a surprise seeing as you cannot leave. I am chatting actually, it's just kinda dead so I came on here cause I got emails of new posts. I'm wondering why you are still coming here lmao. Yeah, you do know who I am, cause you block me whenever you come on? I can tell it's you.

lets start off by saying, stop coming here, secondly, the way you’ve treated me and others as your time as a mod was awful. you’re also bypassing ban? we have rights to kick you as you’re constantly bypassing ban.

There's no lets, I can come and I can go as I like.

The second reason is false and a lie. I actually have helped you kicked a person about your, "Girl-friend" and I have told the Admin to ban that person you wanted. (When @Atillazoid was starting as an Admin.) Clearly, you don't remember that. And say's you pretty much about the, "mod was awful." Don't you remember saying that you were always moody? This was the time where you were angry- or feeling maybe scrungy. Your emotions are really are hard to tell to be honest. And how did we end up as friends? Why complain about Steven NZ and Boba Fox to me? I'm not the one who kicked you. So, why backfire on me? (*Laughs.*) And I don't care if I'm bypassing a ban kiddo. I don't care if you have rights lmao. You can do whatever you want or anyone basically.

And, "shut up and stop involving yourself, everyone is sick of you." well. Can you not get involved? And kid, leave me alone😂.
aye calm down

Lmao, I'm calm.

I'm actually laughing and getting annoyed.

Lmao, he can't leave people alone. He loves it, I can see😂.
neither can you, you were here being a total dirtbag, you got rightfully banned, and now you are bypassing over and over even though the staff have told you otherwise, who here cant leave people alone ;)

There's no lets, I can come and I can go as I like.

The second reason is false and a lie. I actually have helped you kicked a person about your, "Girl-friend" and I have told the Admin to ban that person you wanted. (When @Atillazoid was starting as an Admin.) Clearly, you don't remember that. And say's you pretty much about the, "mod was awful." Don't you remember saying that you were always moody? This was the time where you were angry- or feeling maybe scrungy. Your emotions are really are hard to tell to be honest. And how did we end up as friends? Why complain about Steven NZ and Boba Fox to me? I'm not the one who kicked you. So, why backfire on me? (*Laughs.*) And I don't care if I'm bypassing a ban kiddo. I don't care if you have rights lmao. You can do whatever you want or anyone basically.

And, "shut up and stop involving yourself, everyone is sick of you." well. Can you not get involved? And kid, leave me alone😂.
i didnt understand a bit of what you said, “kiddo” - work on your grammar and sense of explanation. also i never requested for anyone to be banned apart from a goddamn pedophile whos stalked me for years?

Haha, I can annoy people when I want since people say, I'm annoying(XD.)

Haha, okay about the dirtbag.

Haha, I don't care about being banned.

I love to bypass over and over, "And I'm always waiting for a kick and a ban because I enjoy it in some ways to be honest with you and the staff."

Lmao, I don't care about the staff.

Lol, I don't really matter to anyone. He's just following rules because it's his job.

Lmao, if he wasn't a moderator he would be himself and such.
you are a complete sadist, you know that?