debating.

Holland

honestly, i’m debating stepping down as a moderator and leaving, as much as i love this place it seems that it’s taking too much of a toll on my health, a really, really bad toll.

i’m trying my best as a moderator, but i feel my best is never enough in all honesty. i log onto kids chat to do the same stuff daily and it’s making me feel sick, i’ve seen this chat grow in numbers, quite frankly it’s scary to see how fast things grow too quick.

one of my main problems on this chat is i see children faking mental health problems that ive personally dealt with (past + current)

but at the end of the day i’m just some sad sack fighting mental demons, trying to protect others when i can’t even protect myself properly, maybe i might take a break to save my health, or i may just straight up leave.

i’ll possibly make my decision in the next few hours

I really hope you find a way to get your mental health back up, and if it means leaving then you probably should cause your mental health is WAY more important then a chat room. Your best is more then enough, and everyone appreciates you. I've really appreciated you being my friend Holland. Please choose what's best for you. 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

I really hope you find a way to get your mental health back up, and if it means leaving then you probably should cause your mental health is WAY more important then a chat room. Your best is more then enough, and everyone appreciates you. I've really appreciated you being my friend Holland. Please choose what's best for you. 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

hug and luna picture for you. she says she hopes you feel better. <3

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    42.3 KB · Views: 4
  • image.gif
    image.gif
    729.8 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 4