Banned for three strikes given

Freak

Ok, i dont know the exact day, but Holland joined chat room. He said something ( not a question, he legit said something) I dont remember what he exactly said, but all i said was no just to play around. Then it goes silent for maybe a min and i get banned for 5 hours bc i have "d a d d y". In my mood. How is that fair? And now i cant join due to 3 strikes given. I am fine with all mods, except Holland I personally think he is too privileged at this point.

I said nothing, I wasn’t doing anything and I’ve barely been active in main due to college, people know this.

Any sort of family name is a warning, and you’ve been warned various times before, so this time I decided to kick you, and due to all the sexually explicit and suicidal referencing things in your kick reasons, I had no choice but to kick you on your last strike.

And I’m not “privileged”, you hate me because I’m stopping my bullshit and not letting people like you run away from strikes and mutes anymore.

Thanks for wasting my time and I value the fact you wasted yours in order to complain about me. <3

dude you said something in chat i replied and said no. And oh no its sexual you talk about fucking balls all the time. <3