Banned for the same thing the whole chat was doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjaforce_20

Hey I was going to take my life today but a cop stopped me but anyway I got banned for the same thing the whole chat was saying they were causing and talking bs and I only said ill bang ur mom no bad words in it and I get banned the other kids said some Nasty as **** and there still not banned or kicked so idk if this is bs or u guys are just like this take out the guy u dont like and keep the guys u like but the ban going to be for 3 months by the time I will be dead so thanks bye

XWolfieChocopupX people don't quit this chat because we do our job properly. Quit that kind of saying or I won't speak to you ever again! Ninjaforce_20 has 3 strikes and won't be unbanned in a while.

Hey I was going to take my life today but a cop stopped me but anyway I got banned for the same thing the whole chat was saying they were causing and talking bs and I only said ill bang ur mom no bad words in it and I get banned the other kids said some Nasty as **** and there still not banned or kicked so idk if this is bs or u guys are just like this take out the guy u dont like and keep the guys u like but the ban going to be for 3 months by the time I will be dead so thanks bye
The words "bang your mom" seems really not appropriate for a kids chat site so I actually agree with the staff members for banning you because you must have had multiple chances to hit strike 3...... Don't be like that on other chat sites with KIDS (especially)... Good luck and you may be unbanned someday if the owner doesn't put you on the blacklist for doing same thing in other sites. I've talked to you on other sites too and your pretty inn appropriated bro. Good luck bye for jow Ninja force.

Okay, first of all.
You can treat people with respect.
Although, you are a family of this household.
He's chill leave him alone.

You have your device. You are connected to the internet, but I'm telling mom.
But, being trans is not a problem.
It's annoying and I'm getting confused.
And for my part, I'm not upset. Whatever.
bro wolfie, bro, we know your brother is you…. please stop lying lmao.

Wolfie, you are a big disappointment to yourself. I know you don’t have any brother In your life. Your dilutions are getting worse. Go and get professional help. Whether hybrid is ninjaforce or not is none of your business.

Hey, Steven.
Thanks for saying your opinion.

You have an email ready for you from couple a minutes ago in case if you want to read it on your own time.
See you later or even talk to you late, hun.

Sincerely, Wolfie.
wolfie you Need to stop this is genuinely getting embarrassing i have literal second hand embarrassment for you

I've met people who are psychopathic, toxic, and filled with malicious intent, but people who kill themselves for a chat?!

No no, you need to get some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.