Ban Issue

Athena

So I, aka Leia, aka “flora cash” was recently banned. I was banned first, then unbanned, and in the period of me being unbanned, I saw somebody’s bio which hinted at racism and called them out on main. Another person preceded to add on to that, believing that I was the one who would only date white country boys. then the other user mentioned it being un christian like to date another race, and naturally I took offense to that, and told her that I didn’t care about her beliefs and that I would become a satanist just to spite someone. Someone, not directly meaning her- it wasn’t even “hate speech” as listed for 6 hour kick reason. Then i was banned. I was confused, so I had a friend go online for me To double check. Apparently, I was kicked one time. The mod even claimed that once you are unbanned, the strike count resets. It apparently didn’t reset, this screenshot coming directly from the mod who kicked me. Literally all I want is a fresh slate, and people continuously make that difficult.

Attachments

• 2D769B1B-EF5C-4850-84D5-AA0D31CD0F70.jpeg
    2D769B1B-EF5C-4850-84D5-AA0D31CD0F70.jpeg
    227.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
That is a great point you make there I suggest you take it up with unknownwarrior he would know how to handle this situation