Damien

this time there are people who can see.
he kicked me for another 6 hours. for "disrupting main chat"

Attachments

• kickkk.PNG
    kickkk.PNG
    16.3 KB · Views: 8
This kick was unreasonable
If you know what this guy did to me in the past, including threatening my personal safety in another sister site, he should then be banned for good. As I said many times, he is mentally unstable. In the past, he used "other identities" to attack chatters in the sister site. Who knows when this timer bomb will explode. Remember, he was banned in the sister chat for a good reason. He begged Kevin the admin to return. He made lots of promises but never kept them. We don't need chatters like these in this safe chat.

If you know what this guy did to me in the past, including threatening my personal safety in another sister site, he should then be banned for good. As I said many times, he is mentally unstable. In the past, he used "other identities" to attack chatters in the sister site. Who knows when this timer bomb will explode. Remember, he was banned in the sister chat for a good reason. He begged Kevin the admin to return. He made lots of promises but never kept them. We don't need chatters like these in this safe chat.
Exactly- you said it yourself- the past. This issue was put down and we stopped fighting. You even called truce this one time when you needed help with that user MistarBush. don't even lie I have the screenshot. I'll just need to find it.

also- you think I begged Kevin to let me back on? He made a deal because he was worried for you- not me.

also- you think I begged Kevin to let me back on? He made a deal because he was worried for you- not me.
Made a deal? You sound like a criminal now. Only criminals made deals with authorities. Do you want to make a deal here too? No you don't get one anyway!

Made a deal? You sound like a criminal now. Only criminals made deals with authorities. Do you want to make a deal here too? No you don't get one anyway!
umm how does that even make sense. plus I said it's Kevin who made the deal to me.

You kicked Damien for nothing. He entered the chat and as I proceeded to say hello, you said that he is not welcome to the chat? Your abusing your power as a moderator… the screenshots Damien has provided proves it

You kicked Damien for nothing. He entered the chat and as I proceeded to say hello, you said that he is not welcome to the chat? Your abusing your power as a moderator… the screenshots Damien has provided proves it
Which part do you not understand? He was on strike 3 and therefore not welcomed here. If you don't know how the rules work please re-read them before making unnecessary comments.

Which part do you not understand? He was on strike 3 and therefore not welcomed here. If you don't know how the rules work please re-read them before making unnecessary comments.
My comment was not unnecessary, you literally kicked him for absolutely nothing!

KC-40 Any mass targeting of moderators for any reason relating to an action made by said moderator in which you disagree with will result in action being taken against you. If you have an issue about a kick made you can PM me on forums.

KC-40 Any mass targeting of moderators for any reason relating to an action made by said moderator in which you disagree with will result in action being taken against you. If you have an issue about a kick made you can PM me on forums.
except I wasn't targeting you at all this during this.