i got banned for no reason

Rabbit

look i got banned and the reason given is bypassing a ban I've never been banned before and my friend was kicked for no reason this is some crazy stuff and this site has made me mad it just- is there like someone I can talk to about this like a admin or owner or someoneScreenshot 2021-12-08 2.20.10 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-12-08 11.14.20 AM.png

look i got banned and the reason given is bypassing a ban I've never been banned before and my friend was kicked for no reason this is some crazy stuff and this site has made me mad it just- is there like someone I can talk to about this like a admin or owner or someoneView attachment 223View attachment 224
That's not good.... You deserve to get unban Ed tbh I was banned too but I got back since my ac was deleted...

ok but can my friend still use their account they use my laptop
No they can't they will have to go on a diff ip, so will you, unless they did what's called a range ban and banned your service provider, it's happened to me in the past, trust me I know these things

No they can't they will have to go on a diff ip, so will you, unless they did what's called a range ban and banned your service provider, it's happened to me in the past, trust me I know these things
thread is dead rabbit was exposed to be his friend