Very wrong kick

Hold on first lemme say this- If it wasn't so true. and you're so sure of him being the right one and me being the wrong one. why are you so bothered by the post and want me to remove it. if you're so sure and it is true that he's right. then would my incriminating him- get you like this?

you're speaking as a brother right now. I know you know- you know what he's been doing to me even after we stopped the first one. I know you know.
Ur no angel in the other chat. Me neither. But u were banned in the other chat b4. It doesn't matter whos right n whos wrong. Its wrong 2 hurt my bro's feeling. I know u wanna take revenge on him 4 getting u banned there. Idk what 2 say. I dont wanna get involved but this is my older bro irl. I care about him!

Ur no angel in the other chat. Me neither. But u were banned in the other chat b4. It doesn't matter whos right n whos wrong. Its wrong 2 hurt my bro's feeling. I know u wanna take revenge on him 4 getting u banned there. Idk what 2 say. I dont wanna get involved but this is my older bro irl. I care about him!
"It doesn't matter whos right n whos wrong. Its wrong 2 hurt my bro's feeling"---did you even word out what you just said?
Look Sam- revenge is something I let go of for this. I can't take it and I wasn't planning to. I dropped it long before.. I understand you care for your brother- but he's the one who wouldn't leave me alone- he kept poking at me- got my girlfriend involved and you know it. you need to see past him being your brother for once- he came after me. I'm only putting a halt to it and defending myself.

"It doesn't matter whos right n whos wrong. Its wrong 2 hurt my bro's feeling"---did you even word out what you just said?
Look Sam- revenge is something I let go of for this. I can't take it and I wasn't planning to. I dropped it long before.. I understand you care for your brother- but he's the one who wouldn't leave me alone- he kept poking at me- got my girlfriend involved and you know it. you need to see past him being your brother for once- he came after me. I'm only putting a halt to it and defending myself.
That's y I didn't wanna get involved. It's between Crystal n u. I stopped after knowing u date her. I don't agree with everything he does but he's a good mod in this chat. U did threaten 2 expose my bro. U said u wont but it had passed ur mind. That's evil stuff. Im not a mod but I wont let people hurt my family.

That's y I didn't wanna get involved. It's between Crystal n u. I stopped after knowing u date her. I don't agree with everything he does but he's a good mod in this chat. U did threaten 2 expose my bro. U said u wont but it had passed ur mind. That's evil stuff. Im not a mod but I wont let people hurt my family.
he may do his jobs as a mod. but he's also using that power wrongly and letting his spite run his decision-making. Back then I was angry at you too. but I'm not exactly anymore. you're not that in the picture to me. if your brother does wrong- thats too bad but you cant protect that. not from me