6 hour kick for nothing

I have a good reputation in this chat. You are trying to make me sick and ruin it. Sarwa is right. It is a case for the police to handle criminals like you.

your reputation? your reputation is not exactly a good one. now I'm only doing that so everyone sees. This is just me defending myself
This is you ending yourself, now that you are contaminated with the urge to potentially expose in an intentionally hard way of speech made to frighten chat

Damien, forget it, you're a rebellious person but just that won't get you back on chat. The story has been ended, and so is your account.

BUT DAMIEN DID NOTHINGGGG OML
Let me rephrase this:

AN IMPORTANT LAW IN GENERAL COMMUNITY STABILITY IS TO REMOVE THE URGE OF EXPOSURE PUT INTO A STATEMENT OF THREATENING, AS IT DESTROYS NOT ONLY CONNECTIONS, IT ALSO DESTROYS SUBREDDITS AND TREATIES, AND STARTS EXTREMELY AGGRESSIVE REVOLUTIONS THAT WILL END UP DOOMING GENERAL COMMUNITY STABILITY- Law 104 of Reddit Moderation, u/Balthazar

This is you ending yourself, now that you are contaminated with the urge to potentially expose in an intentionally hard way of speech made to frighten chat

Damien, forget it, you're a rebellious person but just that won't get you back on chat. The story has been ended, and so is your account.
ummmm what?? pardon?? you think I'm- what are you even saying? to frighten the chat? to expose him? well yes I am exposing him because I need some of you (because some already know)-- all to see how he's been really acting. and I'm doing it to defend myself- how is he going to talk abt me and villainise me in the site like that- kick me for no reason. and then you want me to stay quiet and not explain myself?

Let me rephrase this:

AN IMPORTANT LAW IN GENERAL COMMUNITY STABILITY IS TO REMOVE THE URGE OF EXPOSURE PUT INTO A STATEMENT OF THREATENING, AS IT DESTROYS NOT ONLY CONNECTIONS, IT ALSO DESTROYS SUBREDDITS AND TREATIES, AND STARTS EXTREMELY AGGRESSIVE REVOLUTIONS THAT WILL END UP DOOMING GENERAL COMMUNITY STABILITY- Law 104 of Reddit Moderation, u/Balthazar
bruv this- this is not it. explain

Damien provided screenshots of the moderators actions, I advise you take a look at them before you say anything

I have been a moderator on reddit for more than a year, don't ask me to explain if you already know how to destroy reputations and build BS out of this.
wow. alright. I only needed to hear to understand what exactly you mean by that and how you relate it to me

Reread it again if your mind is too small to understand general community moderation, Damien
no need to say it like that though. what's wrong with me wanting your explanation of it. it's not like I don't get it- I want to hear how you see it and how you relate this to that

no need to say it like that though. what's wrong with me wanting your explanation of it. it's not like I don't get it- I want to hear how you see it and how you relate this to that
Forget my wording, you either apologize to steven for the chaos or suffer ban

If you would explain what happened from the beginning, maybe we can understand
jesus no. do you know how exhausting that'd be. if you're interested in that you should look at the forum in kidschat.net then. because currently I don't have the time or energy to do that. I also don't feel the need to just yet when you have enough being shown to you now with all this

Sarwa was referring to my post when she even said that? or I don't know why she's saying it's revenge. but I never said anything about it. and now you're just gonna lie about it again. I told her to leave me to it- as in to not judge or anything. as in to leave me to my troubles-- how did I say I'm taking revenge??
Don't drag me into this it's my opinion

Don't drag me into this it's my opinion
you're the one who came in- you want to know what happened? I said go read the forum in kidschat.net- it's a closed thread- my username there- FoxHunt. search for it since you want to know