đź’–

turdoo_

Don't know who might want to hear this, but i figured it might be helpful. This is mostly for anyone feeling unmotivated or like they should give up on what they are doing. Or just give up on everything in general.

Always do your best to excel in what you do, especially what you're passionate about. always try your best to correct your wrongs, even if you think you cant. never be afraid to reach out to people or take risks, because once you die all that is left of you is what you didn't do, or what you did do but did wrong.

I don't really know what the point of posting this was, but i just like giving advice to people who might be in needđź’–

Don't know who might want to hear this, but i figured it might be helpful. This is mostly for anyone feeling unmotivated or like they should give up on what they are doing. Or just give up on everything in general.

Always do your best to excel in what you do, especially what you're passionate about. always try your best to correct your wrongs, even if you think you cant. never be afraid to reach out to people or take risks, because once you die all that is left of you is what you didn't do, or what you did do but did wrong.

I don't really know what the point of posting this was, but i just like giving advice to people who might be in needđź’–
sus but yes